3 days Samburu safari packages | 3 Days Samburu safari lodge | 2 nights 3 Days Samburu safari sigma | 3 Days Samburu safari | Samburu safari holiday Starts in Nairobi and ends in Nairobi.
Kenya Samburu National park is the most popular reserve in northern Kenya. Safari Holiday visiting this park gives you a first-hand raw African Safari tour and Holiday adventure that can not be found anywhere else in East Africa.
Wildlife viewing is excellent and the big safari animals are easily spotted, Book your 3 days Kenya Safari to Samburu National park and get a free Kenya Wildlife experience in Samburu National park home of the northern Kenya specials 5 – both birds and mammals.
Just in 2 nights 3 days Samburu Safari in Kenya, get into a close encounter with the endemic Northern species including the long-necked gerenuk, reticulated giraffe, Grevy’s zebra, and Beisa oryx. Buffalo, cheetah, leopard, lion, and plains game are found here. Not to mention the packs of African wild dogs are sighted passing through the reserve.
Samburu National park Kenya’s best-loved wildlife sanctuaries in the northern part of Kenya combing the three parks that also includes; Samburu Shaba and Buffalo Springs National parks. The parks are separated by the Rich wasinyoro river which is the major source of life support in this arid and semi-arid National Park.
The park appeal to wildlife due to the existence of the Ewaso Nyiro river running through the park. Animals tend to loiter along the river for easy access to water. The Ewasonyiro River – meanders past groves of forked doum palms with their science fiction appearance.
The park is relatively small and has a wealth of wildlife that is easy spotted along the river. The Elephants are legion, this Kenya National park is home to the African big cat Families ( lions, leopards, and cheetahs) always in the hunting mood picking on the grazing antelope, zebra and other species drawn here for water and grazing.
The park Futures some of the rare unique wildlife species like Oryx, Gerenuk, Somali Ostrich, Grevy’s zebra, Reticulated giraffe and other wild animals peculiar to this semi-arid region.
Accommodation is provided in the optional economy, comfort or luxury safari lodges and tented camps. (Elephant Bedroom, Joys Camp, Larsens Tented Camp, Saruni Samburu, Sasaab, Samburu Sopa, and Ashil are just but few of our accommodation facilities down here.)
Transport is in a customized pop up top safari mini-vans. Option of a customized pop up top 4 x 4 Land cruiser jeep is at a supplementary cost.
NB: Samburu National park and game reserve is also a bird viewing paradise for lovers of Nature, wildlife and birding. ( ornithologists). Some of the birding species found in the Samburu forest along the river bank are; the Palm Nut vulture, Vinaceous dove, blue-legged Somali ostrich, and numerous weaver birds and other many birding species.
Samburu safari 2Nights, 3 days | Wildlife Samburu safari Kenya | 3 days, 2 nights Private Kenya Samburu tour and safaris Highlights:
SAMBURU NATIONAL PARK/ GAME RESERVE
- Local cultures, subsistence, and commercial farming activities
- Enjoy a peek view of the Snow-capped Mount Kenya from a distance
- Excellent Incredible different climatic and vegetation zones
- Meet the Samburu special – Orynx, Gerenuk, Somali ostrich, Grevy’s zebra, Reticulated Giraffe, Elephant, etc
- Experience the Samburu tribes & culture
SHABA GAME RESERVE – KENYA SAFARI TOUR TO SAROVA SHABA
- Dramatic scenery including river-side forests, scattered woodlands and dry grasslands dominated by the Shaba Hill volcano
- Endangered Grevy’s zebra and the rare Williams’s lark
- Lots of Klipspringer and hyrax in the hills
BUFFALO SPRINGS NATIONAL PARK – KENYA SAFARI TOUR
- Buffalo Springs National Reserve
- – Old lava flows and volcanic soils of olivine basalt.
- – The narrow band of riverine forest along the Ewaso Ngiro River
- – Alkaline grasslands with occasional springs and swamps
- Game species common to Kenya’s northern plains
- Oryx, Gerenuk, Somali Ostrich, Grevy’s zebra, Grant’s Zebra, Reticulated Giraffe